As a Junior Full Stack Engineer you will be a part of our growing development team. You will be involved in both backend and front end development.
What you will do:
- Develop payment products in TypeScript. For the user interface we use Stencil.JS and our backend is using the latest serverless platforms such as Cloudflare Workers and Azure Functions.
- Deploy your code to production daily
- Work directly with our customers to solve their needs
- Every second week estimate and plan the upcoming sprint together with the rest of the team
What we are looking for:
For this position we require:
- A genuine interest in programming
If you have experience with some of the following it is extra meriting:
- Unit and system testing
- HTML 5 & CSS 3
- Payments or fintech experience
What we offer:
- Experience with a modern development stack and development methods
- Coaching to become a better programmer
- Experience with fintech and the payments industry
- Competitve salary
- Retirement savings along the lines of ITP 1
Apply for the position here.